My Top 12 Tudor's Biscuits
- 1. Mary B (bacon, egg, cheese)---Loads of bacon that is actually crispy (unlike most other places), a real fried egg, and a slice of what tastes like government cheese. Breakfast perfection.
- 2. Thundering Herd (sausage, egg, cheese, hash brown patty)---Even the most blindly partisan WVU fan admits that lil' brother got the better deal in biscuit nomenclature. I add mustard to mine.
- 3. Lumberjack (sausage, mustard, grape jelly)---Full disclosure: this is on no menu and, if you tried to order it under this name, you'd get blank-to-judgmental looks from the cashier. That said, the sweet & sour combination of the mustard & grapes compliment the saltiness of the sausage patty perfectly.
- 4. Ron (sausage, egg, cheese)---What I get when I want a Thundering Herd when I'm trying to watch my carbs ;). Also, $1.99 coupons for this one are almost always floating around somewhere.
- 5. Miner (bacon, hash brown patty, melted cheese)---I hate the name, as I don't usually associate coal mines with appetizing food, but a very good recent addition to the menu.
- 6. Dottie (egg, hash brown patty, cheese)---Perfect for the vegetarian w/ a big Appalachian streak.
- 7. Bacon (bacon)---Easy on the budget & delicious.
- 8. Peppi (pepperoni, melted cheese)---If WV ever joins WA & CO in decriminalizing marijuana, I expect the sales of this biscuit to increase by 1000%.
- 9. Duke (bacon, egg, cheese, hash brown patty)---While I love a Mary B with a hash brown, I prefer that they be kept separate. That said, I would never, ever, ever turn down a Duke if offered.
- 10. Golden Eagle (Canadian bacon, egg, cheese, hash brown patty)---I generally prefer sausage or bacon on my biscuit, but if I'm gonna go the Great White North route, I'm gonna add all the fixin's.
- 11. Apple butter (apple butter)---Like having dessert for breakfast.
- 12. Shaved Ham Melt (shaved ham, melted cheese)---I'm more likely to get this one if I'm having it for an early lunch.
Note: This post is my own opinion & I am in no way sponsored or compensated by Tudor's. I'm just a fanboy who likes good biscuits & loves West Virginia.